Monday 6 September 2010

A cherry on top

Well, I was absolutely delighted to be awarded a Cherry on Top award:


Thank you very much Jennifer. I feel very chuffed.

I understand that there are some conditions I need to fulfill to accept it. I need to list three interesting facts about me, post a picture I love and nominate five other blogs for the award. Well, the first two tasks I'll fulfill a little later this week once I have access to my photos and have thought about the facts I'd like to share.

As for the nominations, well I don't follow a very large range of blogs at the moment, and the ones I do, I think already have the award. But I would like to nominate the girls at Copy and Paste Project. I love their blog - a wonderful blend of book love, craft ideas, inspiration, beautiful art and random things. Check them out here if you haven't already.

Rosie x

3 comments:

  1. Oh thanks so very much Rosie! Your support for Copy+Paste is hugely appreciated. And what a fabulous summary you've made of what we do there! Thanks!

    :-D

    ReplyDelete
  2. And I hadn't even told you yet! You're very welcome.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, wow! Thanks so much, Rosie. Can only echo what Julie's already said - so happy you like the blog, and thoroughly pink-cheeked reading your kind words.

    Thanks again.

    x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my site. I'd love to know what you're thinking, so please drop me a line below!