Saturday 11 September 2010

The world in tilt-shift


Kirsty from Copy+Paste posted recently about a technique known as 'tilt-shift' that makes the word seem to appear in minature when the technique is applied to photos.

I've got hundreds of photos stored on my computer, all calling out to be tilt-shifted. Once I'd shown my boyfriend Kirsty's post and directed him to the tilt-shift webiste, he spent a very happy hour playing around with our photos and Tilt Shift Maker.

 Visit the copy+paste project for more detailed information. All this post is for is to show off David's own tilt-shift efforts.

If you fancy making your own tilt-shift photos you can do so very easily here. Be warned! It gets addictive!



3 comments:

  1. very cool! I like the photos you've used. I'll have to try this too. xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. hee hehe, these are awesome!! I'm going to have to have another play with the tilt-shift-maker!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I saw this and I've earmarked a few photos of Roman ruins to try it out with. Very cool.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my site. I'd love to know what you're thinking, so please drop me a line below!