Tuesday 2 November 2010

Welcome back

Hello all,

Apologies for my prolonged absence from the world of the blogosphere. I started an MA in Writing for Children in September and have been getting used to being back at Uni again, as well as fitting in work and travelling up to see my new niece... I'm not entirely sure where October went!

To see something of what I've been up to recently, you can visit JennifersJumbles and read about the Live Art Event we were involved in with Poole Lit Fest: The Bookshelf

This month, as well as running a couple of workshops and continuing my MA, I'm also taking part in the NANOWRIMO.  Which should be interesting... I've yet to update my word count but will do so when I have a spare minute.

For now, I'd like to leave you with some words from my collection. If you think you know what they mean, have a guess. All will be revealed on Sunday evening, when I shall also treat you all to a proper post. Until then have fun with working these out:

Jactation
Frabjous
Brobdingnagian
Hobbledehoy
Fossick
Slugabed

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting my site. I'd love to know what you're thinking, so please drop me a line below!